According to a recent study of the Italian real estate sector, sales of luxury properties in Italy increased by 9% in the year 2023,


70% of the Italian luxury real estate sales were made by international buyers, the remaining 30% were made by Italian buyers.


Among the most requested cities we can find: Milan, Rome and Florence,


Many requests also concern popular locations throughout Italy, such as: lakes, mountains and, also, beach.


Certainly, purchasing a property is mostly a good investment, however, it must be taken into account that the higher the cost of the deal, the greater the risks for the buyer.


Maybe in the event of problems relating to the property or the purchase and sale phase, no one would like to find themselves in unpleasant situations after making an important investment.


For this reason, the legal support of experts in the sector, such as that offered by our Law Firm, is always essential to carry out all the appropriate verifications before purchasing a property in Italy.


Milan, 06 February 2024


Avv. Giovanni Babino




Request a Consultation

Babino Falcone & Falcone offers highly specialized consultancy, both judicial and extrajudicial, thanks to a team of professionals equipped with know-how acquired in almost thirty years of intense professional activity.